Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a talented UX Designer for an immediate role at Fort Bragg, NC.
- Provide UX design support to the command.
- Responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Coordinate with graphic designers as needed to establish requirements and integrate the resulting efforts into the user interface
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at one time and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
- Ability to operate alone with little to no supervision or constant guidance to include coordinating between users, customers, and developers to make the ideal interface a reality.
- Bachelor's degree in in fine arts, graphic design, UX, CS or related field.
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software; Quark, InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver, FreeHand, 3ds Max, InDesign, Fireworks, and Flash
- Active TS/SCI in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.