Junior UX Researcher
Perseus Technologies GmbH, now part of the HDI Group, was founded in September 2017 with the vision of enabling permanent IT security and data protection.
The aim of Perseus’ employee-centric offering is to establish a long-term cyber security culture along all phases of a cyberattack. The Perseus 360-degree concept includes browser-based employee training, 24/7 cyber emergency assistance, intelligent anti-virus software and a cyber protection letter.
We are more than 30 employees from seven nations and work together in the Fintech Hub H:32 in the heart of Berlin.
Now, the team is looking for a passionate, skilled Junior UX Researcher to join the team and make a difference!
What will keep you challenged:
- You will be supporting the Customer Insight Manager to plan and conduct qualitative and quantitative studies (customer interviews, usability studies, click-tests, surveys, card sorting, etc.), analyze data, present and share findings
- You will help recruiting research candidates
- Design surveys, analyse responses, with an understanding of data analytics
- Create user flows, wireframes and prototypes to communicate your ideas and suggestions based on test outcomes
- Conduct product based competitor analysis
- Work collaboratively with design, product management, developers, marketing, and customer care and sales in an agile and fast-paced environment.
What we would like to see in you:
- You have degree in Psychology, Human Factors, Human Centred Design, UX Design or a similar field
- You want to develop in within the field of User Experience Design, focussing on Research
- First experience with qualitative and quantitative UX Research and/or market research methodologies such as interviews, usability testing, and surveys.
- Ideally, you have first experiences in research activities such as planning, moderation, analysis and synthesis, insight translation, and communication of findings.
- You are familiar with wire-framing and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma etc.)
- Very good communication skills, you write and speak both German and English on a C1+ level.
- UI Design skills are a plus and experience of working as part of a software development team is a plus
- You have a hands-on and get things done mentality, you are proactive and a great team player
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to help to shape the product with your Cyber Security expertise.
- Learning and conferences budget, books, online courses, meetups, deep-dive sessions with the whole team about different areas of our company.
- Free coffee, soft drinks, fruits, veggies, and biscuits.
- Opportunity and potential to grow within the company, many of our interns and working students have joined us permanently
- We respect diversity and inclusiveness, welcoming people from various backgrounds, with diverse ideas and styles, different ways of thinking, and working.
Does this looks like the opportunity for you? Apply below and let's talk about it! :)