You will join an existing 8 person design team focused on creating large-scale creative health and care experiences. Your primary focus will be to design new features and make enhancements to this content. You will report to the Creative Director
Your primary focus as Product Designer, Care Navigation will participate in all phases of the product development life cycles, including product ideation and definition, UI/visual design, user research, and testing in these outcome-based categories:
- Advocacy—Solutions that provide answers and connect users to experts
- Benefits Navigation—Solutions that put the member at the center of their healthcare journey
- Design and prototype easy-to-use, human-centric flows/experiences with the support of Senior Design staff.
- Influence product specifications and implement design work with a high level of polish.
- Ensure final mockups are pixel perfect before development handoff. (Annotations a must).
- Manage updates from beginning to completion - from ideation, to design, to development,
- and QA to guarantee a finished product at launch.
- . You will work with requirements that evolve often.
- Present your work, and articulately communicate design rationale to team members
- Human-centric approach to designing products
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- Information architecture & interaction design skills.
- Experience developing wireframes and user flows.
- Proficient in visual design
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and a basic understanding of front-end development.
- Desire to push the application forward and improve, always advocating for the end-user
- 5+ years of professional web/application/ui experience in a design team environment.
- BA or BFA in design or information architecture related field.
Some travel might be required.Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.