Senior UI/UX Designer
Rasgo is re-imagining how Data Scientists work by eliminating the mundane data preparation and feature engineering tasks that currently take up 80% of a Data Scientists time.
Rasgo is the data access layer for machine learning: a platform that allows Data Scientists to discover, share, and create model features without worrying about underlying infrastructure or where data is located.
Rasgo reduces the time required to model training by eliminating the need to join together disparate data sources. Our platform connects with Data Warehouses, SaaS tools (Salesforce, WorkDay, Google Analytics, etc.), and External Data Sources, leveraging metadata to represent features and handling all join and transformation processing for you. With Rasgo, data scientists never have to join data again.
What we are looking for:
Rasgo is looking for an experienced designer who excels in wide open environments. You'll partner with our Founders, the CEO and CTO, to help develop the product design from a beta through public launch and beyond. This is a rare chance to help reinvent an entire space with a next-gen solution.
- 3+ years of experience on a product or UX team for a SaaS application
- Familiar with data science products and data scientists
- Skilled at rapid iteration and prototyping
- Strong ability to iterate directly with customers, gathering feedback and adjusting designs as needed
- Metric driven in the design and iterative development process
Would also like to see:
- Strong aptitude for rapid prototyping
- Sketch / Invision / Figma
- Facilitating design workshops both internally and externally
Health, Vision and Dental
Generous PTO / sick leave
Remote is ok