Senior Product Designer
If you have a passion for travel & hospitality, you’ve come to the right place! Domio is a technology platform focused on the travel sector, encompassing real estate, hospitality, and design with an emphasis on social connections. Delighting our customers is in our DNA and we’re upping the ante on group travel with curated, end-to-end consumer experiences. We’re all about the hustle AND having fun. The Domio culture embraces innovative, bright, and talented professionals eager to make their mark on these ever-changing industries. Excited yet? Keep on reading.
What We're Looking For:
Domio is pioneering a new generation of digitally enabled apartment hotel experiences for both guests and owners. As a brand we are using technology to improve the guest experience through novel digital platforms, innovative IoT, and elevated brand designs.
As the Sr. Product Designer for the technology and product teams, you will be responsible for developing and designing the guest experience on all our platforms. The user experiences you develop will be the foundation for our redesign initiative as we seek to elevate our technology offerings to our guests. Some of the projects you will find yourself contributing are: our digital keyless entry system, personalized guest experiences, and hotel owner intake platform.
* More experienced candidates will be considered for other Product roles. This role is open to anyone with senior/lead/director of product design experience.
At Domio You Will:
- Conduct and provide thorough UX research to communicate your design choices
- Create sketches, low fidelity, and high fidelity mockups and prototypes
- Develop A/B testing pathways for feature roll outs
- Collaborate across several teams and projects with overlapping design needs
- Be a lead voice in driving decisions for our digital platforms
- Develop and grow a design team
- Actively communicate with leadership across all teams to capture a strong understanding of our various types of users and their needs
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience specifically in digital product design; mobile & web
- BA or certification in communication design, design technology, product design, UI/UX design, computer science, or visual arts is preferred
- Experience leading a team of designers
- Deep understanding of key UI/UX principles; ie. user centered design vs. design thinking
- A desire to be hands on - both guiding the vision and designing
- Experience with Invision, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or equivalent software(s)
- A robust portfolio of past projects
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Marketing site experience
- Branding and brand development experience
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more
• Unlimited vacation and flexible work-from-home policy
• Travel discount when booking Domio properties
• Learning & education budget, free books, and classes
• Fitness stipend
• Catered lunches every Friday
• Team bonding and offsite events
• Dog-friendly office
Domio is an equal opportunity employer!