UX Digital Designer
Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As a UX Digital Designer, you are an expert at designing the most seamless, and engaging, user experiences through the consumer journey. Ultimately, you can put yourself in the shoes of consumers and understand what works and what doesn’t work. With the help of our Front-End Developer, you’re able to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation taking an active role on both sides defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
What You're Good At:
- Leading the prototyping and design for multiple E-Commerce projects with a mobile first approach
- Developing high-quality customer facing features
- Improving product catalogs for categorization, tagging, and navigation
- Identifying the absolute best consumer journey with data driven decisions
- Collaborating with the brand and design teams to ensure brand guidelines are honored
- Establishing design value by identifying user needs, actions, and emotions through research
- Assisting in graphic design across email, online advertisement, and site merchandising
- Clearly communicating, specifying, and describing designs and interactions to developers, testers, senior leadership and other designers without ambiguity
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor’s Degree in web/graphic design, Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of digital design experience
- 3+ years of professional UX/UI design experience
- Proficiency with UX design tools such as AdobeXD and Sketch
- Experience working with E-Commerce platforms such as Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, or Magento
- Familiarity with project management platforms such as Wrike and Asana
- High-energy and a sense of urgency. You’re able to work efficiently and push things across the finish line while navigating obstacles and
- challenges along the way.
- Attention to detail. You don’t overlook the small things and are able to prioritize effectively.
- Modern HTML, CSS, and JS experience a plus
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.