Senior Product Designer
We’re a team driven by the belief that we can change the world of work. We believe – and hear from our customers every day – that when an organisation understands itself better it can create more fulfilling jobs, and grow in ways never before imagined.
Enterprises big and small trust our products to provide visibility and clarity in areas once characterised by hearsay and uncertainty. With the insights delivered by Peakon, these organisations become more agile, responsive, and able to make the changes and investments that their employees care about most.
We’re in the business of creating great places to work, so it should be no surprise that this is our highest priority at Peakon. With ambitions as big as ours, we see individual growth and development as the key strategy for growing our business.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find an open salary model, unlimited vacation, and autonomy to execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends.
We’re looking for an experienced product designer with a background in a product company. You’ll own and help grow the design in a new product team focusing on delivering actionable insights utilizing NLP and design best practices. You’ll work closely together with the product manager in identifying opportunities for new features etc.
As a product designer at Peakon you will work in a cross functional team and collaborate closely with Product, Data Science, Engineering and UX Researchers to research, help shape the roadmap and iteratively release great software.
The team is split across multiple locations so processes are optimized for remote work and we encourage flexible working.
Besides a great eye for UI design general UX skills and understanding of how to sketch, wireframe, test and iterate designs and ideas is crucial. Overall, the most important thing is that you have a strong interest in what you do and have a willingness to learn new skills.
You can learn more about our values and the story behind Peakon here: https://peakon.com/life-at-peakon
Please send an online portfolio or PDF with previous work with your application. Applications without portfolios are not likely to be considered.
- Take the role owning the design of part of the Peakon platform
- Translate user needs and business objectives into designs that helps our users
- Quickly create multiple concepts and prototypes to test, and know when to do high fidelity designs
- Accurately break down, estimate, prioritize and deliver projects of medium-to-high complexity
- Seek understanding of technical and business limitations/scope and take it into account before scoping design solution
- Share your expert knowledge within the team through documentation, best practices and internal design talks
- Spend time supporting more junior designers and giving constructive feedback on their work through reviews and mentoring
- Follow and promote design patterns, components and best practices
- Research and propose new design patterns, apps etc. to be used
- 4+ years of relevant work experience, preferably working with a B2B SaaS company
- BA in design or comparable work experience
- Previous work experience in small multidisciplinary teams
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to align people to foster empathy with the user and focus on goals
- If you’ve read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your CV to let us know. We like you already.
- Skillful product thinker. You will own the user experience on your team.
- Analytical approach. Familiarity with working with UX Researchers and/or integrating user research into your design process.
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Quarterly bonuses
- Private healthcare