UI / UX Designer
At Tithely, we innovate the next greatest products in church and non-profit technology. We are an all-remote team of over 100 people happily working from their homes or coffee shops (since before it was the cool thing to do) all across the US, Canada, and Australia.
We are looking for hungry and passionate Product Designers who want to shape the experiences and future of church technology.
This is a full-time remote position. Working hours are flexible but as a Designer, you need to be available with the team time zone: ~9 am to ~5 pm in timezones: EST, CST, MST, PST (preferred).
- Assisting in redesigning and relaunching our website.
- Designing and adding pages for our website which is built and maintained in Webflow.
- Creating UX wireframes for the new or existing product features in Figma.
- Designing UI for the new or existing product features in Figma.
- You make great digital products. The tools are simply an extension of your ability to create useful, usable and delightful products for real people.
- You know your audience. You can quickly produce a variety of concepts and prototypes; you know when to utilize pixel-perfection and when to apply sketches that get the concept across.
- You’re scrappy and resourceful by nature. You use what/who you have around you to test assumptions so you can make better products.
- You are fearless. To you, failure is about learning and improving. Your scars have honed your instinct, which you use to your advantage today.
- You are a brilliant communicator. You clearly articulate your opinions and can explain complex ideas to a five-year-old.
- You are a team player. To you, creativity is a team sport. Collaboration is something that comes naturally to you. You do not have an ego. You support an open, transparent, safe, and inclusive work environment where diversity is encouraged and valued.
- Above all, you’re great to be around.
- 3+ years of digital product experience. Ideally you have worked on and shipped a product end-to-end
- Exceptional UI/UX chops and solid graphic design skills
- Ability to work with design research. You can help shape research activities and translate findings into design output
- You are able to help break down and scope a feature while keeping an eye to the larger project vision.
- Competitive compensation
- Annual all-expense paid "All-In" with the entire team in North America. This is a fun time to get to know and hang out with the team as well as see product updates and the roadmap for the next year!
- Great company culture and work environment!
- World class teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development!
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year plus 18 paid holidays per year