Senior UI/UX Designer
ShortPoint is looking for a creative, smart, UX / UI Designer to join young, flexible, quickly developing and highly motivated international team. As a UX Designer, you will be responsible for creating seamless and visually beautiful user journeys in both our product and website. You won’t have to do this alone, though. You’ll work alongside a talented, multi-disciplinary team that will look to you as an authority on UX.
This is a full-time remote position. Working hours are flexible but as a Designer, you need to be available with the team time zone: ~9 am to ~5 pm in timezones: GMT+1 to GMT+5
- Building demo pages using the ShortPoint product. You need to be an expert in this, know every design element and how to combine them together.
- Designing pages for our website
- Editing and creating website pages in Wordpress
- Creating UX wireframes for the new or existing product features
- Designing UI for the new or existing product features
- Creating company announcements images for different social networks
- Creating and modifying videos that demonstrate our features, and make them presentable on our Youtube channel
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in solving complex user design problems
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills
- Strong skills in working with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,
- Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma
- Understanding of Design principles and their application
- Ability to work closely with technical staff to understand the product’s technical limitations and design solutions that meet user’s needs even with tight constraints
- Knowledge of tools for creating wireframes Moqups/Balsamiq/Invision etc, and creating a clickable prototypes
Nice to have:
- Microsoft SharePoint and Intranet Sites Experience
- Basic skills in editing videos
- Experience with creating website pages in Wordpress
What do we offer?
- Flexible vacations (30 annual days, not counting weekends)
- Flexible working hours
- Annual team-building activities and meetups in different countries
- Gym/Fitness activities expenses covered by the company
- Remote, very dynamic culture, and a friendly, helpful team.