Trim is a venture-backed fintech startup based in San Francisco. Our mission is to make Americans financially healthy at scale. In the past five years, we've saved our users more than $40M.
We are a tight-knit team and come to work every day because we enjoy working with each other. We prioritize team culture as much as we do our customers.
We are looking for a part-time UI/UX designer to join our growing Product team. In this role, you will own:
- Wireframe mockups of the Trim product (both Web & Mobile Web)
- UX flows for new feature launches, including collaboration with PM
- Continued iteration on the FE components of the web application
This role will report to the Senior Product Manager. While Trim is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, we welcome and encourage remote candidates to apply!
- Own all aspects of the design system at Trim.
- Provide input & solutions on how to improve the user experience.
- Digest product requirements and present UX alternatives to PM.
- Incorporate direct user feedback from user interviews (where applicable).
- Self-starter & results-oriented.
- 3+ years of UI/UX experience.
- Familiarity with design systems thinking.
- Experience working in iterative Agile methodology environment.
- Comfortable collaborating with PM on product briefs.
- Expert at Sketch (and other design tools).
Nice to Have
- Experience at direct-to-consumer tech company.
- Experience leading design sprints.
- Familiarity with Asana a plus.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation.
- Full benefits, including top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Unlimited vacation policy!
- Weekly happy hours (virtual, for now), monthly cross-team events, and quarterly company outings like whitewater rafting, skiing in Tahoe, and Sonoma vineyard tours!
Candidates for full-time employment may be required to undergo a background check.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the users we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.