maplicate is a Google Maps Premier Partner. Together with Google we are committed to deliver holistic online-to-offline solutions focussing on location finder and location management. We empower our clients to drive more store visits and provide exclusive insights in their customer's behavior.
Your role is to help us shape our next generation of products and bring about an outstanding user experience. As an UX/UI Designer, you will take on complex challenges and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for people from all over the world. You will be collaborating with an international team of engineers and you will support them throughout the product development process: from creating user flows and wireframes, to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design flows and interactions, translating concepts into intuitive user experiences.
- Manage the end-to-end design lifecycle: from user stories, to mockups and visual design.
- Collaborate with the engineering team along the implementation process.
- Lead the creation of a design system that is in line with our brand and our mission.
- Degree in Design, HCI or other relevant discipline.
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Outstanding portfolio, demonstrating clear insights, problem solving, and simple solutions.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German.
- Good communication skills (ability to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs).
- Proficient in working with product design tools (Sketch, InVision, Adobe, etc.).
Be part of a growing and multicultural company in the heart of Munich. Work autonomously as well as within an international team of passionate professionals.