Blue Prism is the pioneer, innovator and market leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and has a global presence with a workforce of over 50 nationalities that continues to grow.
For more about Blue Prism visit, https://www.blueprism.com/.
We are committed to providing a workplace that fosters a truly diverse, inclusive and supportive culture. This is demonstrated through the creation of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) for our Black Professionals, LGBTQ+ Community and Women in RPA.
Please look at our #WIRPA and Blue Prism For Good LinkedIn Pages, connect with these networks, and feel free to get in touch at to learn more.
Colleagues are open to new opinions and ideas and always demonstrate enthusiasm about working together to achieve common goals. We enjoy a respectful and supportive work environment.
Everyone is empowered to think independently, sharing ideas and innovations with colleagues and leaders with a sense of trust and support.
Our colleagues have unlimited potential to advance their skill sets and contribute to Blue Prisms advancement strategies.
Blue Prism offers flexibility in working arrangements, enabling employees an opportunity for a work-life balance that suits them.
For more visit, https://www.blueprism.com/who-we-are/culture-and-c....
- Proven experience creating brilliant user experiences based on evidence and best practices.
- Proven experience of collaborating on design patterns and working iteratively.
- Experience of working within constraints, including, but not limited to, accessibility and technology.
- Understanding users, identifying their needs from evidence and translating these into solutions.
- Proven experience of visualising, articulating and solving complex problems.
Good to have
- Creating designs and prototypes using Figma and/or Framer.
- Working with limited data (we don’t get usage reports).
- Working with complex software platforms.
- Knowledge of best practicle, accessible, data rich user interfaces.
- Proven experience of working in desktop, web and mobile applications.
- Experience of delivering accessible applications.
- Working in agile teams.
Our ideal candidate
- Someone who is customer focused, diverse and inclusive.
- A continuously innovative and open minded problem solver.
- A real team player who can work in a varied multi-disciplined environment.
Use the skills matrix to measure your confidence scales against each of the topics.
Understanding these topics...
User-centered agile practices
You understand user-centred design practices and know how to embed them into an agile workflow. You can work in an transparent, constantly changing, iterative and collaborative way with a multidisciplinary team.
You can apply technical knowledge and experience to create or design prototypes. You understand parameters, restrictions and synergies to deliver ‘less but better’ experiences within a lean UX process.
You communicate visually making complex and technical information and language simple and accessible for non-technical audiences across all industries.
You understand users and can translate user stories and propose design approaches to meet these needs. You can engage in meaningful interactions and relationships with users.You put users first and can manage competing priorities.
You understand technological constraints and how to push these boundaries. You can help colleagues clearly understand the impact of well designed technology and change user behaviour. You understand the challenges and opportunities for automation, machine learning and artifical intelligence.
For more, view our Head of UX and UI’s article published in UX Planet: https://uxplanet.org/in-ten-years-design-will-be-d...
Blue Prism is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.