Corestream is looking for a talented product designer to help us design the future of employee benefits. The designer will be involved in every stage of product development, collaborating across departments in a quest to create elegant designs to delight our customers. The designer will enhance the product designs iterative informed by user and industry research with a focus on using analytics to refine and improve the product.
· Work with marketing, product management, operations, and engineering to generate ideas and turn them into a seamless product experience.
· Collaborate closely with product teammates to define your features and contribute to the overall direction of your product area.
· Partner with engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
· Use industry tools (figma, invision, sketch) to design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
· Improve your team’s work by asking for and offering feedback from other product teammates and cross-functional teammates.
· Partner with product leaders to establish project goal and hypothesis, and collaborate with engineers and data scientist to setup design experiments
· Lead multiple design projects across different product development life cycles
· Incorporate market research and user research into design solutions
· Lead creative direction to drive user acquisitions and product adoption
· Partner with marketing team to create a content development strategy
· Coordinate with other teams on UI issues like navigation, page routing, product page design and more
· Conduct usability tests, track usability goals and prepare reports of your findings for development guidance
Recipe for Success
· BA/BS degree
· 4+ years of experience in product design (UX / UI) for responsive web applications, and experience working with cross-functional teams (development, marketing, product, ops, customer care, etc.).
· Experience conducting user tests, in person, and on platforms like UserTesting.com
· Solid understanding of how to create usable, accessible, and modular designs that can scale to millions of users.
· Experience partnering with product managers and other company leaders to execute on the strategy for product features.
· Experience with prototyping to explore and convey design solutions.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Cherries on Top
· A portfolio demonstrating deep attention to detail, and experience in simplifying complex problems into human interfaces.
· Ability to pitch and communicate your design work and drive conversations with stakeholders.
At Corestream®, we believe that the success of any organization relies on the overall wellness of its workforce, from physical and mental health to financial well being. Corestream’s revolutionary platform is designed to remove barriers and streamline voluntary benefits administration. We aim to be a powerful tool in the arsenal of HR teams, brokers, vendors, and employees.
About LLR Partners
LLR Partners is a lower middle market private equity firm committed to creating long-term value by growing our portfolio companies. We invest in a targeted set of industries, with a focus on technology and services businesses. Founded in 1999 and with more than $3 billion raised across five funds, LLR is a flexible provider of capital for growth, recapitalization, and buyouts. For more information about LLR and advice for scaling growth companies, visit our new website at www.llrpartners.com.