OKCoin is one of the world’s first and largest regulated digital asset exchanges, with millions of users in more than 100 countries around the world. Founded in 2013, we provide traders and institutions with a fiat-to-token trading platform for digital assets including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and Litecoin, with more assets coming soon. Offering fast trades and industry-leading expertise and support, our mission is to help eliminate trading barriers and improve transaction efficiency while complying with the highest regulatory standards in the US and the world.
As a content strategist and writer managing the help and education pages for OKCoin’s ecosystem of trading products, you’ll have the opportunity to make a global impact by shaping the way people learn about the product and get help when they need it.
Skills (What you’ll have):
- 2+ years of experience writing for the web
- Familiarity with technical writing, content strategy, content design, or information architecture concepts
- Curiosity and comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Positive, collaborative attitude with a passion for creating, editing and planning online content
- A solid history of outstanding writing and a portfolio of strong examples with stories of how your end-to-end writing approach and role led to meaningful improvements
- Proven ability to manage multiple and distinct projects at the same time
- Passion for crypto and blockchain innovations
Responsibilities (What your typical day looks like)
- Keep the help and support pages up-to-date with new product launches and changes and test, measure, and iterate your way to excellent self-service content
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve the current and new content including user interface language, microcopy, labels, and navigation
- Establish effective cross-functional processes to anticipate, understand, prioritize and meet user and stakeholder needs to scale our support operations
- Leverage data, insights, and user feedback to improve help and education content and the product experience
- Work with members of our support, product, design, compliance, engineering and partnerships teams to improve our support and product experience
- Ensure content updates align with the team’s broader roadmap
- Bring clarity to ambiguity as you conduct content audits, and facilitate team discussions
- Embrace a culture of feedback, sharing your work early and often
- Navigate a fast-paced environment with team members in different time zones by balancing independent self-direction with frequent collaboration and open communication
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.