Plantix is the world’s most downloaded app for farmers - combining artificial intelligence and the expertise of leading research institutions around the globe. Millions of customers use Plantix in order to identify diseases and nutrient deficiencies affecting their crops. For the first time in their farming life, they are able to obtain an accurate diagnosis. On top of this, we provide detailed advice on how to avoid crop loss and to minimise pesticide and fertilizer use. With Plantix, we are able to make a meaningful impact in farmers’ lives.
Would you love to join our team of over 50 people in Germany and India? We are looking for a senior UI/UX Designer for our office in Berlin!
At Plantix, we solve interesting and challenging problems. You will form a team with the Product owner, Android Engineers, an UX researcher and a data analyst and jointly work on our Android App Plantix. As our one and only UI/UX Designer, you will fully own the design process end-to-end from wireframes to prototyping to ultimately pixel-perfect designs. Enabled by deep empathy for the needs of our users (little tech savvy!), you will create simple, beautiful solutions and function flows. Your user centric designs will additionally incorporate data-driven insights, business objectives, technical constraints and usability findings. You will maintain and further develop our mobile design language and optimize the design and UX of existing features.
- 4+ years experience in UX and product design work end-to-end
- Deeply understand Android UI/UX
- Strong portfolio of latest relevant work, preferable to some extent in education apps
- Sensitivity to composition and typography
- An obsession for creating simple and intuitive user flows
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What we offer:
- The opportunity to get hands-on experience building a revolutionary and meaningful product while having lots of autonomy to implement own ideas
- Being part of an engineering team where knowledge sharing, mentorship and professional growth are as important as shipping code
- Working for a growing, VC-backed, mission driven company that cares about its employees, a great work climate and of course pain reliefs for small farmers
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Employee stock-option plan
- Work at a modern, well-equipped office in the center of Berlin with a creative and inspiring environment (incl. fresh fruits, tea & coffee, a kitchen and relaxation area, a shower as well as 3 doggies at your disposal if you ever feel the need for furry company :)