Quantitative Experience Researcher
At projekt202, we are focused on creating experiences that engage, innovate, disrupt and delight. Our team is passionate about user-centric design and development and enjoys delivering amazing concepts and technical solutions for our courageous clients. We enjoy working together to share our expertise and solve our clients’ business challenges. We have fun and enjoy hanging out with each other in a culture that supports and celebrates our diverse talents, backgrounds and skills.
What you care about
*You draw energy from human interaction. You're confident but not pompous.
*You are driven to know more, to know why, to ask what if.
*You're a born collaborator, and truly appreciate the perspectives of other brains. You respect and attract your colleagues and client's opinions. You believe that you very well might not know the answer. You ask great questions.
*You thrive in uncharted territory. The uncertain and unknown are your playgrounds. Your personal compass pushes you out of your comfort zones. Your leadership inspires your colleagues and earns the respect of our clients.
*You are a communicator. You are able to take an ask and turn it into understandable and actionable ideas. You break down the complex into the simple.
Position Title: Experience Researcher – Quantitative
Position Summary: The Experience Strategy and Insight team ensures that the aspirations and goals of end users are a key input to strategies and ongoing optimization in product design and development. We use qualitative and quantitative research methods to inform user/customer experience strategy and business opportunity recommendations for our clients’ products and services. The Experience Researcher - Quantitative conducts research utilizing quantitative methods and assists senior practitioners in conducting their work and developing insights and strategy from the data findings.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with research, design, technology and program management to use quantitative research to understand a market or a target audience
- Work with qualitative researchers to develop a cohesive set of findings and recommendations for clients, blending quantitative data with qualitative
- Plan and conduct research, with appropriate research methods and clearly articulated research goals (see below)
- Generate hypotheses and opportunities clearly tied to the data
- Create actionable outputs for the client and internal teams
- Generate creative ideas and strategic design visions that are tied to user needs, desires, and motivations
- Contribute to an innovative and insights-driven culture to improve customer centricity
- Work collaboratively on teams with Senior Experience Researchers, UX Designers, Developers, Program Managers, and Experience Directors on client engagements.
- Research: plan, conduct, analyze, and present findings and recommendations
- -Design and program surveys and polls
- -Work with client and/or recruiting company to recruit survey responders
- -Analyze survey data and document findings
- -Create various research deliverables, including presentations or printed materials
- -Present key user research findings and recommendations to projekt202 team and clients
- -Use research data to contribute to the product/service opportunities and vision, as well as user requirements
- Explain product/user research activities and deliverables to internal projekt202 members and clients
- Prepare for and facilitate user research analysis activities that involve client participation (i.e. affinity session, opportunities brainstorm, etc.)
- Raise issues to senior project members
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years quantitative or market research experience
- Experience with research projects impacting decision making and meeting constraints
- Excellent presentation skills communicating insights and suggested actions
- Excellent collaboration and facilitation skills across different stakeholders including clients
- Previous experience working in a consulting environment is preferred
- Experience choosing and managing research tools and panels and vendors
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with research in Agile methodology is helpful
- Knowledge in the financial services industry is a plus
- Bachelor and/or Masters’ Degree or equivalent in a Relevant Field of Study (i.e. Human Factors, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or related area.)
If this sounds like you, let's talk. Please visit www.projekt202.com to hear from our leadership team on why you should join us on this amazing journey!
Direct applicants only, no agency submittals please.
At this time, projekt202 does not provide sponsorship.