Senior UX/UI Designer
We invite those who fired up to:
- Improve the interface and system design of the main product;
- Design interfaces for R&D projects.
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years experience in UI/UX (native & web);
- Basic technical knowledge (frontend, android, iOS - at least one of them);
- Ability to draw simple or 3D illustrations;
- Possibility to create simple animations Interview experience;
- Conducting usability tests;
- Working with analytics;
- Experience with design systems (creation and supervision).
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.