Posted 2 years ago
Apply for this job
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Hello! We’re the Bumble design team. We’re behind some of the world’s biggest dating brands like Badoo and Bumble, used by millions of people worldwide. We help build relationships and we’re determined to do this in a safe and healthy way.
We’re looking for a UX Writer to join our London office. As a part of a bigger cross-functional team, you’ll help to shape a friendship product to meet our diverse community needs. This is a great opportunity to make an impact on how people will meet online.
- Write clear and concise content across multiple touchpoints
- Evolving and governing ToV guidelines for a product
- Collaborating with the marketing team, aligning brand and product copy
- Initiating the research and testing of copy
- Working with product designers to understand problems and create solutions for them
- Providing a UX writing perspective throughout the product development process to help to achieve a team goal (KPI)
- Challenging yourself and the team on how we work, helping to adopt new practices and tools
- Empowering our users to feel safe and confident
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Around 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Helping to ship and iterate on a digital product
- Helping to shape a content strategy and/or suggested ways to improve process around it
- Testing and validating copy, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- You’re comfortable being part of a cross-functional team
- You’re confident working in a fast-paced environment
- You believe in a user-centred approach, understand what good design and UX look like.
- You have case studies of you work
- You’re someone who’s comfortable championing new ways of working and get your peers on board
We truly value our employees and we believe it is important to provide an environment that supports your wellbeing. Life at Bumble in London includes:
* Employee Incentive Plan (EIP)
* £2,000 annual personal learning & development budget
* Private Medical Insurance (PMI)
* Private Dental Insurance
* Babylon Health app
* Mental health support
* Enhanced parental leave, including a highly competitive maternity package
* Subsidised gym membership
*'Double matched’ pension contributions up to 6%
* Plus loads of generous perks when we are in the office including breakfast, lunch and dinner, daily massages, free haircuts on-site, discounted nail services, regular socials, parties and family days.
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
* Flexible working hours
* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
* ‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
* ‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble: Bumble is the parent company that operates Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s largest dating and connection apps with millions of users globally. The Bumble app was founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014. Bumble is majority-owned by Blackstone and has over 600 employees in offices in Austin, London, and Moscow.