Adzerk is hiring a Product Designer to join our team! At Adzerk, we put design and user experience (UX) at the forefront of our product work. We are looking for a strategic, hands-on Product Designer to support our product discovery efforts and establish design thinking across our product portfolio. This role will report directly to our CEO and work alongside our team of Product Managers.
At Adzerk we subscribe to the Marty Cagan (Inspired) school of product management. Familiarity with his approach is preferred.
Position Location: You must be eligible to work in the United States or United Kingdom.
Better Understand Our Customers
- Conduct rapid prototype testing and user research (including recruiting and scheduling). Constantly validate and refine ideas while collecting new insights.
- Lead initiatives to identify & understand customer problems & test ideas to address those.
Deliver Value Through Product
- Collaborate continuously with product managers and engineers from product discovery to delivery. Partner closely with product managers.
- Balance business strategy with design principles. Measure success in design initiatives based on success of the product and the value it brings to customers.
- Guide our product vision based on testing, feedback, data, and our business goals.
- Ability to design experiments to test value in addition to usability.
Improve Customer Experience
- Map and understand the customer journey to ensure excellent holistic UX.
- Advocate for users’ needs. Put the user at the center of discovery and delivery, and be a culture leader in making our work more user-centric.
- Have a great eye for modern, beautiful design and how this interacts with and supports customer success in B2B products.
- Be able to communicate the “why” and “what” to inspire and motivate teams to test and build products that make customers’ lives better.
- Clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, and prototypes.
Adzerk has been helping brands innovate ad serving since 2009. We are the market leader in ad serving APIs and handle 3 billion+ API requests a day. We're trusted by innovative brands like Yelp, Mozilla, Ticketmaster, WeTransfer, Strava, and Bed Bath & Beyond.
Adzerk is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Adzerk is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
Adzerk provides world class benefits to our employees including 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for our employees and their families. We have paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k, and unlimited vacation. We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Adzerk page, and Careers Page.