Credit One Bank
As a member of the Digital Experience team, the UX Designer will play a vital role in the production of Credit One’s digital experiences across web (mobile/desktop) and native mobile apps (iOS/Android). This is a customer-centric, digital experience position; working with business and functional leadership to understand customer experience challenges and identify opportunities to solve or enhance user journeys, product adoption, feature utilization, product/program performance and overall customer satisfaction.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Applying data-driven, user-centered, methodologies, the UX Designer translates business objectives, technical requirements, user stories, journeys, and task flows into low, medium and high fidelity UX wireframes, UI (screen mockups), UI interaction specifications or design prototypes
- Support UX team in the development of user flow charts, journey maps, competitive benchmarking studies or similar UX artifacts as needed
- Create InVision or Figma prototypes utilized for stakeholder review and UX testing; collaborate with UX Analysts or Researchers to conduct usability tests in order to validate designs
- Continually solicit UX and UI feedback from others across a wide range of disciplines to achieve a rich perspective; remain open to feedback, knowing how and when to defend design decisions
- Maintain organized design files to ensure consistency across UI components and projects; document design decisions and provide dev-ready assets where applicable
- Assist in identifying and developing UX patterns/processes which may be re-used for future initiatives and maintain design system libraries
- Whenever possible, leverage web/app/business analytics data to inform design decisions
- Be an excellent communicator (verbal and written), presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; requires the ability to communicate concepts clearly and persuasively across varying levels of the organization
- Research and educate team about industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Be a team player; take initiative and ownership of responsibilities, deadlines, and deliverables
- BA/BS degree in Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction, Product Design or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of professional experience in a UX or UI design role with a portfolio showcasing expertise in UX and UI design for mobile and desktop web experiences; native app experience is a major plus.
- Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision and Adobe CS.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes, best practices and usability principles; demonstrated understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
- Experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions
- Familiarity with project management software (i.e. Jira, Confluence, Basecamp)
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application to be considered. Extra points for covering a variety of deliverables (wireframes, screen mockups, and prototypes).