this position is for Indonesian citizens only.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and researchers to solve problems to meet business and user needs
- Create clear and concise copies in both English and Bahasa Indonesia of various products that can be easily understood by users from various background across app, website, and mobile web
- Aim for create balance between engaging and clear copies to ensure seamless user experience
- Conducting copy testing to determine the effectiveness of your copy. Expect collaborating with researcher to help you from planning, recruiting participants, and iterating your copy.
- At least 2 years of experience in UX writing/copywriting (preferably from tech company or advertising agency)
- Fluent in both Bahasa Indonesia and English (strong writing skill with accurate grammar is preferable)
- Has smooth storytelling capabilities
- Attentive to details while keeping up with dynamic working projects
- Self-driven and able to manage multiple tasks at same time
- Able to work independently and without supervision
- Understand the communication language of Ruangguru users, especially students and parents
- An active listener and can understand users from various backgrounds.
Additional points if you:
- Have portfolio of copywriting/content writing and published articles on magazine or proven advertised ads
- Experienced in handling children-related or gamification products.