As a Product Designer you’ll be responsible for the design and improvement of consumer products, as well as developing our own solutions (PIM system). You’ll make sure that using the product is easy, intuitive and enjoyable.
You’ll be doing awesome things for brands such as:
Castorama, TOUS, Super-Pharm, Nescafe Dolce Gusto, Semilac, I’m Inter Motors, Lancerto, Decathlon, Ergonode PIM
9 000 - 12 000 PLN +VAT (B2B)
15 minutes of reading
We are looking for a talented person with at least 4 years of experience in a similar position to join the Commerce Design team at Strix - an e-commerce design & development agency and strategic partner in the digital transformation era.
- developing unique strategies that build positive and effective relationships with users,
- conducting workshops and building relationships with customers,
- collecting business, user and technological requirements,
- presenting design and implementation processes,
- performing and analyzing quantitative and qualitative research,
- defining and verifying project objectives and measures of success,
- mapping the acquired requirements to the functionality of the application,
- building and testing information architecture,
- designing e-commerce web applications,
- preparing interactive prototypes.
- work experience as a Product Designer or similar role,
- at least 4 years of experience in designing web applications,
- excellent knowledge of e-commerce applications design patterns,
- strong command of written and spoken English (C1),
- experience in designing for e-commerce environment,
- deep knowledge of UX principles,
- familiarity with HTML, CSS and CMS systems,
- good knowledge of design, testing and analytical tools,
- social and communication skills for working in a team.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of technological possibilities and SEO requirements,
- knowledge of WCAG accessibility rules,
- knowledge of Baymard Institute heuristics,
- understanding of omnichannel processes,
- familiarity with the Magento system.
Some of the tools we use:
- Design: Figma, Principle, Adobe CC, Affinity, Avocode
- Research: Hotjar, TreeJack, OptimalSort, Typeform, Google Analytics
- Other tools: Lean Canvas, Design Thinking, Value Proposition Canvas, Customer Journey Map, Value/Effort Matrix, BPMN 2.0, SWOT analysis
We are always up-to-date and open to use new tools and techniques!
- Thursday online breakfasts - we met every week to talk about company updates, welcome new employees, celebrate finished projects & chit-chat.
- Integration parties (both online and offline) - we love to integrate by organizing family picnics, carnival parties, and integration trips (if the pandemic allows).
- Integration budget - to grab a beer with the team, go to the cinema or go-karts.
- Co-financing for private health care.
- Flexible working hours - really! If you sometimes have to leave work early to do important things or go to the doctor - no problem.
- Working remotely or in the office - depending on where you feel better.
- Individual training budget per employee.
- We're a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
- If you're open-minded & like ambitious projects, we have a lot in common :-) As an official partner of Magento we have implemented e-commerce solutions for the biggest brands, e.g. the first world's version of Magento Commerce 2.3 with MSI for Tous, first headless in home & improvement industry for Castorama and microservices architecture for international project - Modivo.
- We've great experts in the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category "Top Developers in Poland 2020": bit.ly/TopDev2020.
- Because it's the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values - that's exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees' ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development - training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses.
If you think Strix will be the perfect place for you to work, we'd love to see you on board. Let us know & send us your application.
Here's what comes next!
- Phone screen - just to gather basic information about you.
- Interview and portfolio review, remotely or in our office (1h-2h).
- Design challenge with a member of our team, in our office or remotely via Miro (1h-2h).
- Feedback, decision, and offer!
Just click Apply and start doing amazing things with us!