We are looking for a visionary UX/UI Designer with some front-end web development experience to help us design and create modern interfaces for our existing and future software products.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international provider of financial, accounting and distribution systems. Sapphire offers first class opportunities for those with ambition who want to grow their career.
The ideal candidate will have designed/influenced the design of web applications, will have experience working with web and application developers, and will foster a passion for crisp and modern designs within the team. You may be at the start of your career or maybe someone looking to re-enter the workplace on a part time basis after an absence.
- Applying company branding and interface guidelines to products in development
- Refreshing UI of legacy products to ensure compliance with current branding
- Assist with writing user journeys and creating wireframes
- Assist with creating interactive prototypes
- Creating and restructuring responsive designs
- Identify design problems and incompatibilities
- Creating mock-ups and screens in digital design applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Working with product development, marketing and technical teams
- Designing for mobile and web applications
- Experience with SAP Fiori, UI5 configuration preferable but not mandatory
- Understand user-centred design methodologies
- Present a portfolio of projects and designs
- Attention to detail essential
- Ability to give and enforce appropriate feedback
- Willingness to learn new interfaces and work around programming limitations
The role is part-time with flexible hours. We are looking for someone to work the equivelant of 2.5 days per week, the salary for which will be £13,000.