UI/UX Designer Intern
We are creating a Fintech platform Finacular in the personal finance and wealth management space. We are looking for a UI/ UX designer to help us design the product. Currently we are in the very nascent stages of product building and looking for someone who is interested in start-ups and wants to be a part of the core team.
You can visit our website finacular.in to know more about the kind of product we are building and the designs we expect.
Mandatory skills required:
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD & Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in Sketch/Figma, Balsamic
- Experience in designing a consumer oriented web application
- Prior exposure in designing User interface for consumer applications would be a plus
- Knowledge of Personal Finance would be a big plus
- Creating mockups & product designs for a SaaS based B2C product
- Coming out with designs to make the product extremely user friendly
- Designing user flow/ journey of a customer through mock-ups
- Designing a seamless user experience
Why should you be interested?
- Design a Fintech product from scratch
- You can take charge of all other design initiatives in the company (branding/ website/ graphics, illustrations, etc.)
- Lots of learning in terms of personal finance, equities, managing investments, etc which will surely be beneficial throughout your life
- At the end of the day, all of us would definitely learn something new and meet interesting people
- We are happy to explore long term working opportunities and share equity is you work with us long enough
Please note we are currently bootstrapped and not in a position to pay market level salaries. However, if you have a long term horizon and want to join a start-up in very nascent stages and design awesome consumer products, we could make a great team.
If this aligns with your interests, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Do mention why you are interested, expectations, what you are currently doing, how soon you can join etc.