Since March 2020, we’ve educated 5,000+ students on strategic decision-making frameworks through our proprietary “sprint” product delivered by world-class business school professors. Now we're expanding our product to other distinguished professors, authors, and practitioners to deliver elite business strategy education to today's business leaders at a fraction of the cost.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer or Visual Designer to work closely with the leadership team on designing and driving a novel user experience in the online education space. As we create world-class business and strategy educational content, we’re looking for someone who can hone in on the things that really matter to our users, and design wonderful digital experiences to match.
We are starting with a focus on the responsive web experience, which means thinking about an entire user journey that doesn’t rely solely on app notifications. You’ll work on challenges such as how we can leverage omnichannel communications to encourage user interaction, how to deliver video across a variety of user experiences (watching on mobile, in the office, at the gym, etc.), and more.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our multidisciplinary team to bring the educational experience to life while staying aligned to user and business goals
- Design and build with a larger roadmap in mind
- Shape and execute the research and design of the current digital course experience
- Work closely with development to implement your designs
- Creatively concept and execute on overall visual design
Who you are:
- You have demonstrated experience with UX/UI design for web and mobile
- You are proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator and Photoshop), Sketch, and prototyping tools
- You have a strong attention to detail, with experience executing professionally across a variety of design needs
- You are comfortable working in and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with changing priorities
- You care about the little things, know how to take action, and know when to step back and ask for help
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
Who we are:
At Section4, we believe that different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences create a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts. A diverse and inclusive team creates a better product.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We encourage candidates of underrepresented backgrounds to apply.