At MoovOne, we are on a mission to unleash human potential to transform individuals, teams and organisations!
🏆 With our pioneering and award-winning digital coaching solution, we offer a personalised development experience to employees, anywhere, anytime
🔥We support business transformation by building customised coaching programs to meet our clients’ needs and stakes. Our expertise rests on three pillars:
- the best community of professional coaches, all certified, trained and carefully selected
- a diversity of coaching frameworks adapted to all challenges
- the most comprehensive coaching platform for a memorable experience
🌟 Since 2015, we have supported hundreds of global companies in their transformation, on all continents and in 28 languages
Part of the Product team and reporting to the company Chief Product Officer you will be contributing to the overall strategy of the product alongside your Product and Engineering counterparts.
Your main objective : You will help our participants, HRs and coaches to make the most out of the coaching experience.
What you'll be doing day-to-day
As a Product Designer you will :
- Develop a strong partnership with a Product Manager and a dedicated developers team to ensure the success of the Discovery & Delivery parts of your roadmap
- Participate in the problem research effort to better understand our users problems (through user interviews, surveys, observations, analytics)
- Design & propose solutions hypothesis to the identified problems
- Animate co-creation and ideation workshops
- Design user interfaces from wireframes to final design
- Participate to the development of our Design System
- Collaborate with the front-end developers to ensure a proper delivery of your design
- Structure & do the follow-up of your work by identifying the impacts and improvement areas of the delivered features
What's in it for you?
- You’ve already had a first experience of Product Design
- You’re recognized for your strong visual design skills
- The design thinking approach is no secret to you
- You believe testing out different ideas and systematically gather feedback on them is the best way to come up with great design solutions
- You have already led workshops
- You speak English fluently
Nice To Have
- Good skills in collecting & gathering user insights
- An experience in implementing good UX writing practices
What we offer
- A clear vision of where we want to go, with a common objective (our “North Star”) to all the teams at MoovOne
- A well documented Product Playbook gathering all our practices & process
- An exhaustive toolset allowing us the perform your job with the best environment: Figma, Miro, Hotjar, Metabase, Mac&Slack, Google Analytics, Confluence, Jira
- A solid track record of more than 10 000 managers coached, 1500 coaching sessions a month (and growing), allowing the team a good access to relevant data.
The recruitment process
- An introduction call with Aymeric our CPO
- A business case to prepare at home, that will be presented to our Senior Product Designer, Sisley, and a design review with our second Product Designer, Camille.
- An interview with a founder, followed by a meeting with team members.