The Integer Group
The Integer Group is looking for a UX Writer to join our Los Angeles, California office.
We’re looking for a passionate UX Writer with a gift for synthesizing complex ideas into simple, intuitive interactions, that delight customers, transform business and impact culture.
As a part of our Interactive Experience Design team, the UX Writer works with Designers, Art Directors and Strategists to develop digital experiences, from concept to delivery. Their work includes everything from small features and iterative enhancements to large system innovations. The UX Writer establishes guidelines that maintain consistency in copy — from buttons to entire flows. But they not only have to connect the dots between our clients’ business priorities and customer’s needs, they must be a fearless advocate for the end user and love asking, “Could this be clearer? Could it be more conversational?”
In short, the UX Writer balances a lot of priorities, but they do so with skill, grace and empathy.What You'll Do In This Role:
- Collaborates with Creative, Strategy and Account to deliver insightful and delightful content for our clients’ customers
- Works with Copywriters across teams to define a cohesive narrative across a customer’s journey
- Writes compelling UX copy that is clear, concise and useful
- Creates thoughtful digital experiences that achieve business goals and help users complete the desired actions with quantifiable impact
- Develop content strategy and information structures
- Collaborates with Experience Strategy and Research teams to develop and execute primary user-research
- Audits existing content and makes recommendations for improvement in copy and user experiences
- Has the ability to critique the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of digital experiences
- Contributes to content standards and is a champion for best practices of user experience
- You’re a passionate advocate of user experience with 3+ years as a UX Writer or similar role in an agency or in-house setting
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, UX, HCI or related field.
- You understand the ins and outs of designing a good UI and creating a good holistic UX flow.
- You are a self-starter who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and stay focused when faced with changing requirements
- You enjoy collaborating with a transdisciplinary team (including Visual Designers, Strategists, Art Directors and Copywriters, Technologists) to ensure the highest creative and strategic standards to fulfill the client’s business objectives
- You have strong strategic, creative and conceptual abilities as demonstrated by outstanding portfolio showing the competent execution of innovative and effective interactive media
- You’re adept at synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data to guide editorial recommendations and content
- You are an empathetic and critical thinker
- You’re proficient in Microsoft Office and Keynote
- Your ability to use CMS tool, Sketch and Asana is a plus, but not required
- You’re an excellent communicator with strong presentation skills
- You have the drive and acuity effectively handle pressure and responsibility
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus
- Participates in agency training
- Flexibility to work extra hours with little or no advance notification
- Ability to travel as needed
At Integer, we believe a diverse organization is a successful one. We’ve created a diverse, inclusive work environment that celebrates and supports unique individuals and cultures. We also want to set you up for success, not stress. We offer 20 paid holidays in addition to paid time off to give you an ideal work-life balance. And perks at the office makes coming in each day just a little easier!
5353 Grosvenor Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90066
Interested? Apply today at integer.com/careers!
We are the Growth Company.
The challenges that marketers lose sleep over are the very things we dream about: uncovering, creating and sustaining Growth for the brands we work with. We believe in the power of data-driven intelligence to uncover the most rewarding Growth opportunities with our clients and to fuel creativity that delivers results. Our work starts conversations, creates connections and drives conversion that can be measured and optimized in real time through our core capabilities: Retail Experience Design, Retail Marketing, eCommerce & Social Commerce, Connected Commerce Media, Brand Communications & Activation, and Technology & Innovation.
Integer is a key member of Omnicom Group Inc. and Omnicom Commerce Group, and serves as the commerce arm of TBWA\Worldwide. With more than 1,000 data and culture-driven associates in 22 offices around the globe, we are all commonly focused on growth for clients, including AT&T, FedEx, Frito-Lay, Michelin, Nestlé, P&G, PepsiCo, Starbucks and more.