Our client, Polish publisher and independent game developer based in Warsaw is now expending and seeking an experienced UI/UX Designer that will work on creating interfaces for their core games. Experience in creating UI for strategy, simulation or adventure games with a high degree of complexity is highly desirable.
- Preparing mockups, mockups, designing user flow,
- Designing UI elements: icons and buttons,
- Supervision and execution of the UI artistic layer,
- Cooperation with the development team,
- Solving current problems, searching for new solutions.
- A few years of experience in a similar position in the video game industry or agency,
- Knowledge of interface design tools,
- Knowledge of the UNITY engine,
- Portfolio of completed and implemented projects.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- 20-26 paid days off,
- Bonus system based on milestone completion,
- Direct influence on the final product and business direction,
- Flexible working hours.
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.