At Printify our product & UX designers have an opportunity of defining overall user experience and impacting even the smallest details of product development. Product designers are working with product managers, engineers and researchers to deliver the best in industry product experience for our merchants. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and basic project management skills. UX design portfolio is needed to apply.
- Working with the Product Managers, Engineers, Analysts and Researchers to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new product features and services.
- Design elegant flows & interactions for a global audience across Printify platform & different integrations
- Use quantitative & qualitative feedback to mockup and test experiments of existing experience
- Deliver designs & prototypes in a fast-paced & demanding environment while maintaining company quality user experience standard
- At least 3 years of experience with end-consumer product design
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills; rapid prototyping skills
- Have contributed as a designer and a collaborator in cross-functional product teams, working with engineers & product managers
- Have proof of shipped product with your design
- In-depth experience with Sketch, Figma etc. Or willingness to learn fast
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Career development opportunities – mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons
- Learning budget as a % of your annual salary
- Flexible work schedule, start your workday between 7AM and 11AM
- Option to work remotely
- Health insurance to support your well-being (in Latvia and Estonia)
- Modern & ergonomic office space in Printify House in Riga
- Access to gym in Printify House
- Free food in Printify House: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
We offer international relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga. Printify covers relocation costs, helps with immigration processes, housing and more.
- Printifyers come from more than 20 countries
- Our team has grown to more than 300 team members (and growing!)
- We are the 15th America’s fastest-growing company in 2020 (Financial Times)
- Our team has achieved 3.5x year-over-year growth
Want to know more about work at Printify?
> Like us on Instagram
> Meet us on LinkedIn
> See us on Youtube