Are you passionate about building great products? Do you want to redefine the way travellers explore the world? Are you looking to work with one of the coolest technology companies in the region? Keen to be part of this growth journey with a bunch of amazing people? Then Pelago is the place for you!
We are looking for ambitious and motivated talents who are excited about staying on the cutting edge of Technology and always keen on innovating new ways to drive growth and taking our startup to new heights.
WHO ARE WE?
Pelago is an Itinerary focused Travel Marketplace that makes every aspect of a Trip - from Discovery & Organising to Booking & Experiencing - easy, fun and personalised!
Backed by a market leading brand with strong funding, the company is currently in the early startup stage, and well-positioned to disrupt the $250 Billion travel experiences industry.
We are a team of diverse, passionate, empowered, inclusive, authentic and open individuals who share the same values and strive towards a common goal!
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- A unique opportunity to take end-to-end ownership of building business in your market with products that deliver real value to travellers.
- Platforms to solve real customer problems concerning travel planning & booking with innovative products/services.
- An amazing peer group to work with, and ability to learn from the similarly great minds around you.
- An opportunity to be an integral part of shaping the company’s growth and culture with a diverse, fun, and dynamic environment with colleagues from different parts of the world.
- Competitive compensation and benefits - including work flexibility, insurance, and more!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists, including fellow UX designers, researchers, product managers, product analysts, and business stakeholders to build great user experience which delivers business results
- Research and analyse industry UI/UX trends and competitor sites and strategies.
- Turn data from market, industry trends, competitive analysis, and user experience research into user insights
- Conduct & facilitate requirements, design, and implementation reviews and critiques of other people’s work to create achievable, measurable and impactful goals & targets
- Work with other project stakeholders to deliver the information architecture, user journey map and wireframe flow for new production projects
- Work with fellow designers, content writers, UX researchers to polish the wireframes into high-fidelity user interface for development
- Work with relevant teams to ensure the feasibility of design
- Planning and participating in ongoing usability testing and assessment
- Conduct desk check of user interface during engineering development phase
- Researching and analyzing industry UI/UX trends and competitor sites and strategies
- Data-driven to analyse user behaviours, pain points and identify opportunities
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5 to 8 years of direct experience in consumer product design in tech/consumer/startup space
- Design portfolio with a range of interactive samples
- Strong design thinking skills and experience running design workshops
- Excellent understanding of user experience design for the web, mobile, or touch devices
- Good eye for visual design and hands-on experience in user interface design
- Great sense of Typography and its impact on Design
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Abstract, Zeplin, Jira, Figma and/or other design tools
- Ability to prototype and demonstrate design concepts to extended stakeholders using Invision, Principle and/or Framer tools
- Working knowledge of common mobile and front-end web development
- Experience in service design, conducting user research through various methods, and abilities to translate research finding into tangible product feature requirements or improvements is a plus
If you’re as excited as we are in this journey, do apply directly with a copy of your full resume and portfolio. We'll reach out to you as soon as we can!