As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. [NYSE: EGHT] is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
8x8, the world’s #1 cloud communication company, is at the forefront of bringing modern, cloud-based communications, collaboration and customer engagement solutions to SMB and Enterprise companies across the globe. We are looking for an exceptional Product Designer to support experiences across our cloud communications portfolio- Admin, Agent, Supervisor, Mobile and Desktop apps. The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative and committed to creating user-centered customer experiences.
We are looking for passionate individuals to drive user research-based designing, prototyping, or experience design activities for a portfolio of customer solutions.
- Collaborate with product teams to help establish clear vision and direction.
- Creating end-to-end detailed design deliverables as a series of experience maps, storyboards, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Planning and executing usability testing to validate design, improving through analysis and iteration.
- Help teams focus on key challenges turning research into meaningful insights.
- Collaborating with user researchers to define and conduct user research to truly understand our customers and users’ goals and needs
- Coordinating and integrating the work of fellow designers for a seamless and unified experience
- Synthesise, create and contribute to reusable design patterns and libraries across products/company.
- Experience in a similar UX/Product design role.
- Have a relevant degree in Human Computer Interaction or similar.
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, informed solutions.
- An inspiring portfolio showing us how you have researched and crafted great experiences, seeing them through to released products
- Ability to communicate design ideas, via user journeys, process flows, interactive prototypes, wireframes and other UX deliverables with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Ability to articulate and champion your design solutions based on human-centered design principles and incorporating research data
- Expert with design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD) to produce wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Experience in user testing.
- Experience working with product teams and engineers within an agile framework environment.
- Prioritise and manage work, working to multiple timelines.
- High level of initiative and a “make it work” ethos to successfully bring a product design from conception to launch with minimal supervision.
- Continually looking to learn and grow as a designer and help others along the way.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Solid analytical thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional capacity for taking ownership of issues through to resolution.
- Work cross-geographies with team members.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) market and application delivery with proven experience.
For a closer look into what life at 8x8 International and the Cluj office look like check out our Instagram page.
8x8 believes diversity makes our company stronger which is why we are a proud equal opportunities employer and encourage all of our staff to bring their authentic selves to work. We believe in fairness and we believe in security so reserve the right to undertake background checks on anyone that we extend an employment offer to.
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.