CrossBorder Solutions is looking for a hybrid UI/UX Designer in New York City to report into our Head of UI/UX Design within our Product team. You will work closely and collaboratively with senior designers and Product Managers to bring to life our growing suite of digital tax products. You'll be involved at every stage of design work. Planning everything from high-level user flows through to the micro-interactions of a feature; while delivering a modern and effective product experience and design.
- You will collaborate with senior designers on the team throughout the product creation process in all aspects; both within user experience and user interface
- Create simple, human-centered designs to complex business processes
- Present design solutions to the design and product team for review and feedback
- Create an approachable visual language which resonates with our professional target audience; develop and maintain related user interface specifications
- Iterate and develop ideas based on design critique from peers and from insights found in user testing
- Work in collaboration with the Designers and Product Managers on your team to manage your bandwidth and project pipeline to accomplish design goals in time with your team’s software roadmap
What You Will Need to Succeed
- 2-4 years of prior Software UI/UX design experience for a SaaS product, tool, or platform — with a portfolio showing a clean modern aesthetic
- Experience using the following tools: Sketch, Invision, Figma, and Adobe CC
- You will need a collaborative and iterative approach to product design, focused on ensuring a unified experience across the board
- You have experience in and enjoy creating/managing UI frameworks
- Experience creating and process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups to conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
- Experience working with subject matter experts, understanding how people think and work in varied disciplines
- Awareness of how software interfaces are built and a familiarity with Front-End technologies. You don't need to be an expert—just fluent enough to collaborate with engineers, and know what's possible with frontend technologies
- Ability to work in a startup environment, adapting with evolving product requirements
What’s in it For You
Great team culture, career development, great compensation package and benefits, and an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
About CrossBorder Solutions
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company. We are the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. We are experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology-driven solutions. Since its launch, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently we completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.