Senior Product and UX Designer
Calibrate is on a mission to change the way the world treats weight. We are the modern, medical approach to metabolic health. Calibrate members are paired with a doctor and a coach, who support them during their customized year-long program to lose 10% of their body weight and reset their metabolic system. We personalize treatment with medications and behavior coaching, using content and connected devices to help change the way members eat, exercise, sleep, and manage their emotional health.
About The Role
We are looking for Senior Product and UX Designer to join our product and engineering team. We are a fast growing team and you will have the chance to work on a wide range of products.
The ideal candidate is as passionate about creating seamless customer experiences as they are about solving complex infrastructure problems with elegant solutions. You will be part of our team that plans, architect, build and own our highly scalable systems, and bring our products and vision to life.
Who We Are:
- A passionate, people-minded and mission-driven group of product, technical and medical professionals from companies like One Medical, Oscar Health, Capsule and more.
- Solution-oriented and motivated by complex challenges that have a deep impact.
Products you will build and work on:
- Consumer facing application (mobile and web) to engage and change behaviors to improve weight health.
- AIl telehealth communication platform (chat, video, phone) between patients and providers.
- Doctor and coaching internal platform that helps our team efficiently deliver the right care to the right members at the right time.
- Growth product and infrastructure to drive sales from initial ad campaigns through conversion.
- As a member of our fast growing product and engineering team, you have the opportunity to work on a wide range of products.
- Our teams are organized based on the Spotify squad model.
- You will be working on one of the following products: our member facing, coaches and operation, medical, growth, and data.
- 5+ years of experience working on rapid release cycle environment and partnered with product managers and engineering teams to define and ship features quickly
- Demonstrate strategic thinking that balance engineering and product needs without sacrificing the integrity of design
- Fluency in modern web technologies and understand the fundamentals of front-end development
- An obsession with details
- Design thinking
- Experience with Figma and frontend programming
More About Calibrate
Calibrate launched this Summer with a $5.1mm seed round led by Forerunner Ventures, and launched with Redesign Health. Our founding team helped build Capsule, Oscar, One Medical, Galileo, Blink Health, and more.
Calibrate recruits, employs, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status and other protected status as required by applicable law and as a matter of our company ethics.