Senior Product Designer
Our travel sales ahead of 2021 are booming despite COVID-19, which is down to our curated travel offering – we put together blockbuster artists, the most exciting destinations and the best hotels to create incredible experiences for young people who are keen to get travelling again!
We are scaling our operations capability in anticipation of increased demand for travel as the world emerges from lockdown. As part of this, we're redesigning our internal tools for the event bookings and management teams, and creating apps to be used by our business partners.
If you're passionate about designing systems to help people be more efficient in their work, this is the gig for you.
In the first 6 months you will:
- Act as senior product designer with a specialism in UX for complex systems, in our cross-functional team that focuses on creating tools that make our operational teams' lives easier.
- Work closely with remote product, engineering, and delivery colleagues to maintain a high functioning team dynamic.
- Lead the design of features which add value for our customers and the business.
- Be responsible for the UX, visual design and usability testing of all your screens and flows.
- Own Pollen’s internal tools design system, and design consistency between our tools.
- Become a subject matter expert on our internal tools and operational practices.
The perfect candidate will have experience designing admin systems / forms / dashboards.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen is on a mission to have all the best experiences in one place. With Pollen+ you can pick from a highly curated selection of world class festivals and events such as Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and Wireless festival. With Pollen Presents you can discover experiences only available through us, where we bring every major category of entertainment including music, sport and lifestyle to the most exciting destinations in the world such as Las Vegas, Ibiza and Los Cabos.
We are growing fast, with over $500 million in sales to date across hundreds of experiences at more than fifty of the best destinations globally. We have offices throughout North America and Europe, and have raised more than $100 million in venture funding from Northzone, Draper, Kindred, Backed and Sienna Capital.