Senior UI/UX Designer
Do you want to be a part of a fast growing, globally leading software company delivering turnkey 3D product visualization experiences?
At Cylindo we’re bringing 3D product visualization to global brands and retailers in a photorealistic and easy fashion. We have an extensively growing client base, and an exciting and expanding product suite, which includes 3D delivery automation, 360 degree product spins, Augmented Reality (AR), and much more.
Cylindo is looking for a motivated Senior UI/UX designer to join our team. You will be joining a cross functional team of experienced engineers, designers and product managers. The Senior UI/UX designer will go from user research, early sketches on paper, workshops and meeting with stakeholders to concepts, wireframes, and digital prototypes that can be used in all stages in the development process.
- Research and design products from beginning to end including ideation, brainstorming, prototyping, feedback cycles and rollout
- Design product concepts that balance vision, craft, speed, and business potential
- Effectively collaborate with the engineering teams to develop a shared vision and drive it to the ship line
- Visualize and prototype design concepts at varying levels of fidelity, from paper to digital prototypes for web / mobile
- Partner closely with our Content Creation team, 3D partners, Customer Success and Customers to understand what each of our diverse user segments need and want. Use this data and acquired intuition to prioritize, plan, and scope our product roadmap
- Proven experience delivering great research and design as a UX/UI designer, information architect, product designer or similar
- Complete UX and UI skill set: workshop facilitation, identifying customer problem statements, problem discovery, solution generation, concept creation, wireframing, testing, iteration, prototyping, competitive analysis, customer journey mapping, applying design systems and producing deliverables for development
- A proactive and collaborative approach with the ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team
- Professional-level competency with the tools of your trade, including Sketch or Figma
- Our working environment is very important to us so you have to be a good co-worker and support your team
- Business-driven mindset and approach for tangible results in time. You are capable of finding a compromise between blue sky vision and short term objectives in an agile environment.
- Experience with SaaS solutions and B2B customers
- Knowledge of 3D graphics
- Experience with building Design Systems
- Experience with data-driven decision making and its tooling: GA, Mixpanel, SQL
Working at Cylindo
We’re a dedicated team of talented people supporting some of the largest furniture brands in the world and changing the ecommerce world one product page at a time. We consider ourselves the best at what we do. You only get there by attracting great talent, and we expect you to be of the same caliber. We offer a creative, informal work environment with attractive perks and competitive salaries. Learn more about us at: http://cylindo.com/about.
If you have the enthusiasm, and you think this could be the job for you, don’t hesitate to tell us about it – you may be the one we are looking for.
Cylindo is committed to workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.