Credit Sesame is a fast growing FinTech company, a pioneer and the leader in personal credit management with a disruptive vision for personal finance through its recent acquisition and entry into digital banking. Headquartered in the Bay Area with presence across the US and Canada and growing globally, Credit Sesame is helping consumers' cash work for their credit and their credit work for their cash by applying advanced data science, AI and machine learning for better financial wellness. Our purpose is to be the “go to” brand for financial wellness.
Credit Sesame is looking for an experienced, data-driven UX Copywriter that will oversee the development of a broad inventory of data optimized creative to deliver a best-in-class content strategy in support of our white label partner’s direct to consumer business goals.
As a UX Copywriter, the successful candidate will work cross functionally with engineers, product managers, and marketing teams to write and create for our white label partner apps! You’ll get the chance to help build the next generation of digital financial services within our white label business.
- develop marketing content including banner ads, paid ads, landing pages, and email communications to drive action;
- manage and evolve brand voice to ensure the overall tone and messaging are industry-relevant and drives preference;
- lead the creation of consistent narrative storytelling content in all customer-facing environments;
- lead content strategy for integrated marketing campaigns from ideation to content creation;
- help refresh brand style guide to match evolving brand;
- provide data-driven insights to optimize content effectiveness and results;
- write SEO-focused content for blog posts, landing pages, etc.;
- design and execute experiments to improve the quality and efficacy of overall content strategy;
- provide digital copywriting that will transform complex information into engaging experiences;
- develop and implement creative content and design suggestions to optimize blog posts to drive engagement;
- partner with our design team to bring your creative content pieces to life;
- be our expert on e-commerce web content best practices.
You're a great fit for our team because...
- you have an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize to meet deadlines;
- you have 3+ years experience in content marketing ideally within a fintech or B2C e-commerce company with a large consumer base;
- you understand the digital marketing landscape and design best practices for all manner of digital campaigns and communications;
- you’re comfortable collaborating with product and marketing teams;
- you’re comfortable with data-driven messaging and are a direct-response writing pro.
You'll love it here because...
- you‘ll have huge potential to grow with a company that’s a category leader;
- you’ll have equity in a pre-IPO company backed by top VCs;
- we offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with many plan options;
- we offer monthly fitness, phone and internet reimbursement;
- you can fuel up at our stocked kitchens with endless snacks and drinks;
- we prize EQ and empathy, and have a culture that emphasizes total wellness, including work-life harmony.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.