EVERFI is the leading education technology innovator that provides learners of all ages education for the real world through scalable digital learning platforms. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners with thousands of partners across 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. EVERFI is an industry convener that builds Networks that tackle the toughest social issues. These Networks include the Prescription Drug Safety Network, Campus Prevention Network, and the Financial Capability Network. Some of America's leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, Advance Publications, Rethink Education and Rethink Impact. To learn more about EVERFI visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter @EVERFI.
The Product Designer is responsible for conceptualizing and designing layouts that can be translated by EVERFI’s Development Team into engaging, interactive learning experiences. The Product Designer works alongside Product Managers, User Experience (UX) Designers and Product Design Directors to ensure the learning experiences are impactful, memorable and meaningful, partnering cross-functionally on execution and resulting iteration efforts.
- Ensure design and asset approach supports learning objectives.
- Use wireframes to design beautiful, engaging, accessible interface designs.
- Select and treat stock imagery.
- Collaborate with user experience (UX) designers to create functional and interactive prototypes.
- Generate new course layouts and support Product Design Directors in the design of visual concepts.
- Collaborate with the Product Design Director on the selection of product theme- palette, typography, layout, etc.
- Support other designers, content/product managers, and internal developers throughout the asset creation process.
- Other job-related duties as assigned
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years design experience at an agency or in-house
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficiency in prototyping tools (Sketch or Figma) preferred
- Rapid visualization skills of digital wireframes & sketches
- Strong collaboration skills; ability to balance team & individual in a fast-paced environment
- Experience designing for interactive platforms preferred
- User experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design experience preferred
Work-life, Culture, & Perks:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits, 401k program
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Casual work environment and great office locations
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.