Senior UX Designer
Turing Video, is a well-funded video analytics and robotics startup that has grown its customer base from under 50 to over 1300 enterprises in a mere 12 months.
Based in Silicon Valley, Turing Video develops state-of-the-art CV computing at the edge, thermal imaging and robot-patrolling technology to enable global facilities optimize their operations for safety, security and compliance. The compelling business benefits have led to global deployments across Fortune 500 companies including Albertsons, Coca Cola, Trader Joe’s, Mattel, Salesforce among many others.
We are seeking a senior UX designer to drive the user experience across the entire software portfolio including AI/CV software and mobile. You will have a stellar opportunity to leverage the output of cutting-edge technology, including smart cameras, biometric scanners and robots, into relevant and simplified solutions for some of the largest companies in the world. Moreover, you will have full design authority and responsibility for your respective parts of the portfolio.
What will you be expected to do?
- Leverage design-thinking methodologies to conceptualize and design new products.
- Engage the product team at a strategic level to frame what we need to build and how to get there.
- Deliver end-to-end design artifacts including experience and journey maps, storyboards, wireframes and interactive prototypes; as well as execute usability testing to ensure quality.
- Integrate the work of fellow designers, e.g. industrial designers, for a seamless and unified experience.
- Communicate key user needs, design vision and strategy to the wider organization.
What qualifications will enable you to be successful?
- 7+ years of experience in UX or interaction design with heavy emphasis on solid human-centered design methods
- An inspiring portfolio showing us how you have researched and crafted great experiences, seeing them through to released products
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, informed solutions
- Ability to articulate and champion your design solutions based on human-centered design principles and incorporating research data
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills to effectively collaborate with multi-functional and multi-disciplined teams
- High level of initiative and a “make it work” ethos to successfully bring a product design from conception to launch with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Design, HCI or related field.