Apply for this job
MindTickle is world's leading SAAS platform for sales readiness founded in 2011 by graduates of IITs, ISB & Stanford. Today, our rapidly growing team consists of 400+ people working from Pune & California.
We are proud to be one of the very few category-defining Indian companies that has made a global mark. In addition, we are funded by top Silicon Valley investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel partners and Jyoti Bansal (founder, AppDynamics).
If you are passionate about designing next-gen software applications that solve problems that matter and wow the users with the simplicity and ease of use, this job is for you. We are looking to add a rockstar Principal Product Designer to our team! As a Principal Product Designer, you are responsible for planning and defining product design and research priorities and executing the design solutions of a product area. You are responsible for meeting the design objectives signed-off by stakeholders. Depending on the need of the project or availability of the resources, you are expected to be hands-on or supervise other product designers.
- Work with key stakeholder, product managers, and customers themselves to understand user needs, user persona, business needs and deliver exceptionally designed experiences.
- Partner with design and product teams to define design strategy and user experience guidelines for your product line (that can be extended to the other product lines).
- Bring strong user-centered design skills and develop business knowledge, to own the user experience of your product area (and beyond).
- Deliver high quality outcomes by defining UX strategy and produce design specs, task-flows, IAs, wireframes and UI, and mentor other design team members on the same.
- Establish UX success metrics, monitor user engagement data, validate mock-ups with users, and conduct usability studies to continuously improve the user experience of the product.
- Promote UCD practices and the importance of design, and create awareness about the contribution of the design team in the success of MindTickle products.
- Help design and product leadership in scaling the team and create a culture where all members on the team can learn, grow and stay inspired.
- Maintain a very high standard of user experience
- 8+ years of experience in designing web/mobile applications (preferably B2B SaaS)
- Preferably a master’s or bachelor’s degree in design
- Design portfolio to showcase previous work is a must have
- Very strong user and customer empathy
- Must be an expert and an advocate of UCD methodology and usability
- Ability to solve complex problem and present it as a simple and elegant experience in the product
- Should be creative and have an understanding of how to use data to take design decisions
- Proficient with creating information architecture, flows, story-boards, wireframes and UI
- Exceptional visual design, typography, and user experience design skills
- Eager to step up to take ownership and keep things moving fast
- Experience with agile development processes and entrepreneurial attitude towards getting things done
- Project management skills to prioritize design needs with other team members and ensure successful project completion
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient with tools like Balsamiq, Sketch/Photoshop/Figma for wireframing and UI design
- Experience of mentoring/ leading a design team
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, such as:
Annual workation - when the whole team travels to a hill station and works remotely.
All meals catered at office; fully stocked pantry; sleeping rooms.
Sponsorship for relevant conferences & professional events.
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.9/5) to see why our employees love us.