ROLE: UI/UX Designer
LOCATION: Mumbai, India
START DATE: Immediate / As soon as possible
JOB LEVEL: Mid to Senior Level
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for UI Designer who has knowledge and background in UX as well. The role is mid to senior level and experience with wire-framing, prototyping and visual design is a must. Sitting within a fast paced, highly responsive area of the business, the UI/UX Designer supports respective client briefs end to end.
This is a great opportunity working within a new team, creating impactful communications across the world and developing best practices for the various brands.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
- Experience as a UI/UX designer or similar
- Experience presenting designs, rationale and planning behind designs and features
- Knowledge and ability to switch between tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity prototyping using Adobe XD, Invision, Figma, Marvelapp
- Experience with UX design
- Knowledge of human centered design principles and usability best practices
- Strong design presentation ability - confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients
WHAT GOOD LOOKS LIKE:
- The ability to take complete ownership of projects, including taking briefs directly from client, presenting initial prototypes and presenting design work.
- Constantly learning and staying updated with design and UI trends
- Strong technical understanding, familiarity with various platforms and CMS
- HFI certified or Masters / Diploma in UX / HCI / Visual Design