Senior UX/UI Designer
At TKXS excellent user experience is a critical and foundational need for all the applications we develop. We’re looking for an experienced UX expert who enjoys diving deep into the needs and requirements of our clients to develop the best web-based, enterprise applications possible.
The Senior UX Designer role is responsible for working closely with clients, as well as internal product managers, to develop sitemaps, customer journey maps along with finished, high-fidelity clickable prototypes. The UX designer will be expected to work both independently or with a small group of UI designers. In addition, they will work closely with a cross-functional product team to ensure successful project delivery.
About the Position
- Develop and maintain our design system and component library in close collaboration with the UX team
- Work closely with developers to ensure proper implementation and execution of the design system and component library
- Design and present sitemaps, low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes, wireframes and mockups
- Analyze and understand complex data in order to translate into easy-to-use tools for a wide variety of users
- Mentor junior and mid-level designers in best UX practices, design and design tools
- Ability to clearly communicate complex user flows and design decisions
- Ability to ask probing questions to clients and internal stakeholders to develop UI & UX requirements
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverable timelines from inception to completion
- Highly adaptable to a changing environment around business requirements and scope
- Excellent analytical skills to gather information, articulate, analyze, solve complex problems, and make decisions
- Familiar with translating business client requirements into User Stories
- Work well in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment
- Highly motivated self-starter. Can work independently with minimal supervision.
Experience & tools:
- 5+ years of user experience and user interface design
- Experience developing enterprise UX/UI is a must
- Expert knowledge of a modern design tool, such as Adobe XD, Invision, Sketch, etc.
- Data visualization experience is a (big) plus
- Agricultural experience is a plus
At TKXS, you’ll be positioned to do your best work ever, surrounded by caring, fun-loving and inspiring teammates. We work hard for our clients, but we play hard, too. Think happy hours, impromptu get together, and abundant community service projects.
We also provide a hefty benefits package:
- health insurance,
- maternity and paternity leave,
- a 401(k)-matching program,
- affordable family benefits.
- prescription drug insurance,
- pet insurance, as well as
- TKXS also covers -- 100% -- dental, vision, and life insurance for full-time employees.
And then there are the perks – and plenty of them, including video games, healthy treats, seriously good coffee, and you won’t believe what’s on tap in the breakroom.
Ready to bring out the best in yourself? Then we want to hear from you. Give us a call, send an email, or go ahead and apply today.
TKXS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity – in our workplace and in our community and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.