As a UX Designer you will be part of our cross-functional development teams and responsible for the user interface design and user experience of our mobile offerwall and our dashboards, including all aspects of branding, design, usability and function.
Adjoe is a startup developing a disruptive mobile ad solution that helps app publishers all over the globe to generate more ad revenue. We are part of the newly established AppLike Group which aims to create engaging experiences for every app user on the globe. Next to adjoe, the other two subsidiaries are JustDice, the European market leader in app discovery, running mobile marketing platforms in 30 countries and Sunday, a nextgen mobile game publisher.
Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high-performance environment, you´ve come to the right place!
What you will do:
- You are involved in the whole product development process of our different ad formats that are seen by millions of users daily
- You support the cross-functional team in UX related questions
- You act as the main driver for all user experience related topics and bring them to final concept
- You will develop design concepts, create research designs for prototype validation and carry out user tests
- You will carry out user-based analyses and make specific suggestions for optimizations
- You create design ideas by bringing in your own experiences and using different data sources
- You design the aesthetics to be implemented within the product, from the screen layout to final interface
- You advise our product leads on innovative solutions and give recommendations for further product development and optimization
- You deal continuously with trends and developments in mobile games and enterprise software
- Last but not least: when it comes to UX related questions you are the first point of contact for all colleagues and the top management
Who you are:
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design for mobile apps
- Professional experience with UX/UI design for mobile games and/or enterprise software is a bonus
- Professional experience with creating a coherent and visually pleasing design language is another plus
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe XD, Figma, Zeplin, InVision, Photoshop and others
- Profound experience creating storyboards, user flows, wireframes, interaction design, prototyping and user testing
- Expert knowledge in methods and tools like design thinking, user flows, interaction design, rapid prototyping, user research (customer journey mapping, empathy mapping and value proposition canvas)
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative agile environment to create top-performing UX for apps
- Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome
Why you will love working here:
- High impact and the opportunity to shape our business – Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments, and make them happen!
- Startup with a fast-paced environment, strong technical background and inhouse solutions in a great new office (An der Alster)
- We support visits of company relevant congresses and your further education e.g. with weekly tech talks or German courses
- Flexible working hours including home office days and 30 days of vacation per year
- Regular team events, off-sites, and parties. . . as soon as it´s possible again 😉
- Free drinks and snacks, gym membership, and support for public transportation (HVV-Profi Card)
- State of the Art Hard- and Software
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.