We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Partner with product, analytics, and engineering to identify requirements, use cases, and user journeys for products.
- Use data collected from research, user testing, analytics, testing, and market analysis to make informed decisions and create truly user-centric designs.
- Illustrate and communicate complex design solutions by creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups.
- Collaborate with engineering throughout the development life-cycle to iterate on and deliver a user experiences that meets the highest quality bar.
- Develop and maintain detailed design documentation including specifications, assets, and style guides.
- Use a variety of metrics to analyze and continuously improve the user experience.
- Regularly present your work to senior leaders for review and feedback.
- 2-3 years of experience as a product, UX, or interaction designer with demonstrable proficiency owning the design process from early stage ideation through high-fidelity design handoff.
- Experience with Sketch and Invision (or similar to Invision).
- A portfolio demonstrating your passion for simple, intuitive, and beautiful user- centered designs.
- Strong communication and presentation skills that allow you to articulate and champion complex design ideas clearly and influence peers and leaders.
- An ability to have relentlessly high standards for design excellence within a lean, fast environment.
- Fluency in UX, visual, and interactive design best practices along with a strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Experience designing for responsive web along with a basic working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and native mobile technologies.
- A refined design aesthetic with good judgment and an eye for detail.
- Passion for your craft, love for the journey of discovery through iteration, and relentlessly high standards.
- Ability to translate ambiguous requirements into simple, intuitive, and beautiful user experiences.
- Ability to use all kinds of data to understand user needs and solve complex problem.
- Collaborative work style and you value close-knit teams.
- Experience finding ways to understand user scenarios to build empathy.
- Track record of proactively tackling problems and opportunities that may be outside traditional scope.
- Proactive at identifying, evaluating, and solving problems.
- Tenacious focus on solving customer problems and delivering business results.
- Demonstrated ability to move fast in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”.
- Certifications (Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Breavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).