Product and UX Designer
Position: Product and UX Designer
Who We Are
We are a diverse team of experienced consultants, specialising in software delivery and digital transformation using design thinking, lean & agile methods. Collectively, we are a catalyst that helps big business rediscover the spirit of a small one.
This is an opportunity to work for a consultancy that is big enough to win exciting new work with Blue Chip companies and small enough that your influence has an immediate effect on our success.
What We Do
We create lasting positive experiences for our clients, and we do this by demonstrating the principles that lead to better outcomes. Our method is to lead by example, whether it's building new products or services, or creating the momentum that helps businesses become more adaptive.
As a Product Designer, you will work within our dynamic team to create progressive, innovative and fully-functional solutions for our clients. You will skilfully translate the client’s requirements into practical features that meet and exceed the scope. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience and solve problems.
- You will pioneer the way for product design, seeing solutions into production.
- You understand that the work should be a reflection of the user. Therefore, you will set the vision for user experience and facilitate a platform for collaboration.
- You will take accountability for every detail, every step of the way, understanding that taking ownership of your work will ensure it is delivered to the highest of standards.
- You will work with cross-functional teams and partner closely with engineering, delivery, product and other business people to solve any design challenges that present themselves.
- You will lead the way for product strategies, while working in conjunction with your team to bring the most innovative solutions into fruition and ultimately excite the users.
- You will produce multiple concepts with the knowledge of when to apply perfectionism and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- You have a minimum of four years’ interface design experience at consumer-focused companies; experience designing for native mobile is a plus.
- Your design skills are exceptional, and from this, you champion the creation of fabulous, customer-oriented experiences through to high-fidelity standards.
- Creativity is your second name and you love bringing big-picture ideas into something tangible.
- You have excellent communication skills that allow you to articulate frameworks and design concepts. You have a mentoring flare, which supports your team and ensures your concepts come into fruition.
- You believe in user feedback, knowing that the market is ever-changing and that useful research will allow you to hone your skills to create the best possible work.
- You have a portfolio that you can share with us. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
What We Can Offer You
We know our success to date has been due to our employees, and as such, we put people at the heart of everything we do. We offer:
- Exceptional benefits, including fortnightly team lunches, birthday, newborn and anniversary celebrations, bi-anual company trips, Lexicon Digital merchandise - hoodie, Crumpler bag, bottle, Keep Cup (and many more), a convenient CBD headquarters, etc.
- An excellent culture, where we encourage growth and learning, ensure open communication amongst like-minded and emotionally intelligent professionals, while placing emphasis on work-life balance.
- Most importantly, you'll have the chance to work for an organisation where you have a more full sphere of influence and implement solutions with industry-changing implications based on the newest technologies.