Senior UX Designer
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Working alongside our Associate Director, Product Design, the Senior UX Designer will be charged with being the voice of our customers and defining our their user experience with Paxful. They will inspire others through their work and the imaginative user experience of Paxful. Paxful’s team embraces customer focus, tenacious problem-solving, collaboration, and the Senior UX Designer will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
We currently have multiple openings across several teams in London including our Marketplace, Account, PwP/Kiosk, and Wallet teams.
What You’ll Do
- You'll be the voice of our customers. We're a small team but we have big ambitions. We're looking for someone to inspire others through their work and the imaginative user experience of Paxful.
- You'll be an idea machine. We want more than just getting the job done; we want to push the boundaries of what our product should look like no idea is off the table.
- Constantly improving product/product part (flow, UX solutions).
- Collaborate with the UX Department team and find the best option to achieve the required goals.
Who You Are
- Curious about how things work and motivated to improve them.
- Ownership mentality. You can take or find a problem, prepare a solution and make magic happen.
- Teamwork is critical to the success of our design team.
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ Years of professional experience in the User Experience field.
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Experience designing consumer-facing experiences.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with engineers, user researchers, and product teams.
- Good verbal and written English.
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.