Key Data Dashboard
Our UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our end user’s needs and help us grow our customer base across all products.
- Provide user experience design for new development features
- Work closely with product team to understand user needs, problems, and goals across multiple product verticals
- Work on all parts of the product design cycle including feature ideation, mockups, prototypes, creating detailed product specifications for engineers
- Present your ideas regularly to creative peers, engineers, and key stakeholders
- Work with cross-disciplinary partners to dig into issues, gather feedback, and design the right solutions
- Adhere to all brand standards
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of UI/UX design projects
- Experience with wireframing tools (Sketch, Figma, InVision, etc.)
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Excellent time-management skills to balance multiple projects and priorities
- BSc in Graphic Design, Computer Science or relevant field a plus