We’re looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to help shape the future of our product experience. This is a hybrid role which blends both UX and UI Design working on core features across the Dexerto Network. You will deliver well defined, validated user experiences and highly crafted beautiful visual designs.
You must have 1-2 years minimum experience, a portfolio demonstrating your UX design process and visual design of digital products and features for native apps or web. You should have an interest in technology, an eye for detail and a desire to learn on the go and think on your feet.
All applications must include a copy/link to your portfolio.
What You’ll Do
- Full stack product design, you will work as the lead designer with all aspects of the user experience
- Work directly with the product team to understand the user base, business needs and related requirements
- Gain a deep understanding of the Dexerto products
- Help in the conception and creation of initiatives to achieve business targets & goals
- Utilize your full range of UX design skills
- Continuously deliver design iterations in order to achieve the best experience
- You’ll create prototypes and user flows to share with the wider team
- Evaluate UI/UX design throughout the development cycle and support the development team where required
- Use a combination of data and customer feedback to refine and optimise screens, processes and micro-interactions
- You will support with the creation of the Dexerto Design system
Who you are
- Possess a portfolio full of beautiful, well thought out interface work that showcases your flair and attention-to-detail.
- Familiar with each stage of the design UX/UI design process (eg: process flow development, system architecture, wireframing, research, interaction design, visual design, prototyping)
- You’re a great communicator
- Ability to design products and features that match how people think and behave
- Eager to deliver impeccable visual designs and have a high attention to detail
- Quick learner, always open-minded and curious, and eager to learn new skills
- Ability to think on your feet, adapt and convey your ideas and thought process
- What drives you is delivering great experiences and solving problems
- Competent of relationships with developers with regards to the design system, aligning on process and language
- 2-3 years minimum experience delivering both UX and UI design
- A portfolio of work containing examples of both UX, UI and native applications
- Familiarity with one or some of these design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, Abstract, Marvel, Adobe CC Suite etc)