Bearer is helping developers build the next generation of software.
As APIs are becoming the building blocks of modern software, being able to rely on them is critical. Some say that APIs are the next big SaaS wave, and we couldn't agree more. This shift of paradigm introduces new critical dependencies between systems, and we believe that it can only be successful if we help engineering teams take back control over these APIs.
We are building the future of API management solutions.
Bearer is backed by the best European VCs (Alven, Point Nine, Partech)
You'll get to work in a remote-first company.
You'll be joining a small team that’s scattered around the globe, working closely with our Product Manager and engineers to transform your design into a product that helps developers’ solve one of their biggest pain points: API management.
You will be expected to utilize the full scope of your product design knowledge, from customer discovery to the creation and execution of concepts. Your work will have a big impact and be visible to all users of our platform, and your skills in data analysis will ensure they have a seamless experience.
- Customer journey: own the path the users take to use our product by building it from the ground up and simplifying the interfaces to make their lives easier;
- Research: understand our customer’s needs by building the framework for interviewing, using the acquired knowledge to inform design solutions;
- Team work: building and maintaining a good, fast-paced relationship with our small (and excellent!) engineering team, working closely with them in the integration cycle;
- Problem solving: diagnose and solve problems in an effective, collaborative and iterative manner;
- Working knowledge of English language and strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience working with prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Invision, Figma or Zeplin);
- Ability to work in an a fast-paced environment;
- 3+ years of hands-on product design experience, preferably in a SaaS company;
- Experience with user research, testing and interviewing;
- Passion for the product and a personal alignment with Bearer’s mission.
- UTC to UTC+2 timezone. We are unable to assist with obtaining work permits at the moment, so you must reside and have permission to work in a country within this timezone.
We’d consider it an advantage if you have...
- Ability to work on GitHub.