Senior UX Strategist
You enjoy transforming ideas into meaningful products with successful business outcomes. Your approach is deeply collaborative and you derive satisfaction from advising clients and leading project teams. This is a collaborative project where your expertise will be valued and relied upon. When applying, please include a recent portfolio. This is full-time, project-based role (W-2). This role is eligible to participate in our Roster program for preferred consultants. This role is not eligible for sick pay and 401k. This role is 100% remote.
We are happy to extend employment in California, Virginia, Washington and New York.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- Create sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, mid-to-high fidelity static mockups, and InVision prototypes
- Synthesize research
- Prepare and lead collaborative design workshops
- Regularly test and validate solutions with users Interact and communicate directly with the client
- Collaborate closely with other team members
- Actively participate in an agile design process, including contributing to story creation, daily standups, etc.
- Actively participate in a lean product development process (influenced by Lean Startup, Lean UX, etc), including bringing the design perspective to engineering activities
WE’D LOVE YOU TO BRING
- Experience working with complex subject matters
- Superior ability to manage stakeholder conversations
- Significant experience and comfort with user interviews
- Ability to wireframe Strong knowledge of user experience conventions and principles Excellent visual, verbal, and written communication skills
- Comfort leading meetings and facilitating design discussions and exercises
- Strong desire to quickly externalize and test your designs Strong process orientation
- A sense of humor; because, in the end, working here is fun! Comfort in a fast-paced environment
A LITTLE ABOUT THE TEAM
At Philosophie, we love making things. We are a diverse team of designers, engineers, and product strategists. With different backgrounds and skill sets, we come together to make useful technology. Our clients (Fortune 500 to startups) come to us with early stage product ideas and we prototype those ideas to life. Teams make decisions collaboratively and lead clients to successful outcomes. We’ve been around for over a decade, but we still apply a startup mentality to everything we do. We work out of our beautiful, creatively inspired offices in Los Angeles and New York. Our people describe our culture as caring, collaborative, experimental, and ethical. We are proud to have received Inc.'s Best Workplaces award, the Healthy Mothers' Workplace award, and twice recognized in Inc.'s 5000 Fastest Growing Companies.
LAST, BUT NOT LEAST
At Philosophie, we believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas lead to better products. We've designed our company to be responsive to employees: good ideas are heard and easy to execute on. We champion people of different backgrounds and perspectives. We do not discriminate; we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories. Explore our values: https://philosophie.is/peoplehttps://thinking.philosophie.is/