Product Design @Dream11
The Product Design team at Dream11 consists of User Experience Researchers, UX Designers, UI Designers, Graphic Designers and Illustrators. The team plays a critical role in ensuring that the products and experiences delivered to our users are not only useful and useable, but that they accurately reflect our brand and are a delight to use. We would love to hear from you if you are looking to work on complex, challenging and exciting design problems.
- Being a hands-on user interface and visual designer for our toughest design challenges
- Developing and detailing visual designs and design specifications; drawing on existing high level designs and digital brand guidelines
- Working alongside product, marketing, UX designers, copywriters, and developers to come up with complete design solutions
- Reviewing UX design documentation such as wireframes to identify gaps and issues and raise these within the team
- Owning the quality of visual design execution for your design directions as well as extend the existing design styles
- Presenting and defending your work to colleagues, other teams, and management
- Contributing to the development of our Design Club to promote learning, growth, comradeship and innovative thinking across the organisation
- 1.5+ years of work experience in UI designing
- A portfolio of work that showcases excellent practical design skills including layout, colour, and typography
- Experience designing for systems across Desktop and/or Mobile applications
- Experience using Figma, Creative Suite and other tools of the trade
Good to Have:
- Degree in a design-related field and/or recognised UX / UI certifications
- Full project lifecycle experience from concept to completion in an agile development process
- Ability to multitask, prioritise projects and communicate across teams
- Problem solving mindset with an ability to come up with creative ideas
- Basic knowledge of analytics and using data to drive design decisions
- Good understanding of Design Systems
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #7 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2020 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.